Insurance Dodo is an insurance reviews site, not an insurance agency. Therefore, Dodo is not licensed to sell insurance. We do have agents, however, who are individually licensed. If you request to be contacted on our site and buy a policy, it will be through their license.
All agents who work for Insurance Dodo have individual life or property & casualty insurance licenses in the states they service. If you are working with one of our agents, you can ask for their license number in your state.
Another option would be to go to your state's department of insurance website to check for your agent's license number. Every department of insurance has an option for you to verify if the agent you're working with is licensed - look for an "agent lookup" or "find producer" search feature, or something similar. You can also usually see how long the agent has been licensed, what continuing education they have completed, and which insurance companies they represent.
DANIEL E. OLSON'S LICENSES
Our co-founder, Dan Olson, handles the majority of the auto, home, and business insurance requests on this site. Chris has been a licensed property & casualty insurance agent since 2009. His California license number is #0G72849. For more information visit the CA Department of Insurance Broker Search.
Dan's licenses are in the following lines of insurance:
- Accident and health
- Casualty Broker-Agent
- Life insurance
- Property Broker-Agent
Dan is contracted with the following insurance carriers and many more:
- American Contractors Indemnity Company
- American General Life Insurance Company
- Banner Life Insurance
- Middlesex Insurance Company
- Principal National Life Insurance Company
- Sentry Insurance
- St. Paul Fire & Marine Insurance Co
- Symetra Life Insurance Company
- Travelers Casualty (and Commercial) Insurance
- U.S. Specialty Insurance Company
Dan has completed Continuing Education in the following areas:
- Equipment Breakdown
- Employment Practices Liability
- Certified Workers Compensation Counselor Course
- International Exposures and Insurance Solutions
- Cyber Liability
- Ethical Dilemmas for Insurance Professionals
- Commercial Insurance 201: Exposure Analysis Via Case Study
- Extra Expense
Christopher Huntley's Licenses
Chris has been licensed as a life insurance agent since 2004. He is also licensed to sell disability insurance, health insurance, long-term care insurance, and annuities. His CA license number is #0E60169.
Chris has completed standard annuity and ethics training as well as the following continuing education:
- Life Insurance and Its Applications
- Ethics: The Guide to Success
- 8 Hour Annuities Training